- Contract Name
- CIO-SP3 Small Business
- Contract Period
- 1/26/2021 - 11/1/2022 - SB
- Contract Number
- 75N98120D00140 - SB
- Contact Information
- Sophia Parker, Chairwoman
The Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business (SB) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a ten (10) year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract.
This contract is intended to provide information technology (IT) solutions and services as defined in FAR 2.101(b) and further clarified in the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996. These IT solutions and services include health and biomedical-related IT services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. The contract also contains general IT services partly because medical systems are increasingly integrated within a broader IT architecture, requiring a systems approach to their implementation and a sound infrastructure for their operation.
Administered by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC), CIO-SP3 provides streamlined procurement of information technology (IT) services and solutions and is aligned with the accountability goals and IT services outlined in the Federal Health Architecture, Federal Enterprise Architecture, and the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture. In short, CIO-SP3 was created to accommodate all of the agency’s IT requirements, no matter how simple or complex.
For more information on the CIO-SP3 contract vehicle, please visit the NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business website.
DSFederal supports the following CIO-SP3 SB task areas:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
- $20 Billion contract ceiling
- Can be used by any Federal civilian or Department of Defense (DOD) agency to fulfill a broad range of mission-critical IT requirements and socioeconomic goals
- Task Orders employ various pricing arrangements, such as Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF), and Time and Materials (T&M), all of which are to be issued in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- .55% contract access fee capped at $150K on any task order base or option period (not to exceed 12 months)
- No additional charge for value-added services and support
- Prompt Payment Terms: 30 days. No discount for prompt payment.
- Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 saves time, money, and resources
- Can be used to meet socioeconomic goals for 8(a) or SB
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” is needed from NITAAC to use our government-wide acquisition contracts (GWAC) or online systems. Task orders placed directly by the agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO.
- Free comprehensive assessment of requirements by NITAAC within 24 hours
- Customized terms, conditions, and labor categories easily added at the task order level